You must be at least 21 years of age to shoot a handgun without a parent or guardian.
You must be at least 18 years of age to shoot a long gun without a parent or guardian.
**No steel-core, steel-case ammunition is permitted
1. Keep all firearms pointed down range at all times.
2. Fire only when all persons are behind the firing line and safe conditions exist.
3. Always keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
4. Firearms are not to be left loaded and unattended on the range.
5. Always keep the action open and firearm unloaded–with magazines removed–until ready to fire.
6. Understand the operating mechanism and safety features of your firearm. Should you have any questions, please ask one of our range professionals.
7. All firearms that are not holstered must be cased in an unloaded condition while going to or from the range.
8. Eye and ear protection must be worn at all times.
9. Never handle, load or unload a firearm behind the firing line.
10. All loading/unloading procedures should be conducted in your lane.
11. Do not bring any loaded or jammed weapons off the range for any reason. If you experience a problem, place the gun on the shelf in your lane and notify the range officer.
12. Upon the command "CEASE FIRE" stop all shooting immediately, put down your firearm and back away from the firing line.
13. No food, drink, gum or tobacco is permitted inside the range.
14. No rapid-fire permitted. Please allow at least one second between shots.
15. Do not exchange firearms with another lane: Switch shooters–not guns.
16. Wash your hands each time you leave the range.
17. No drawing from a holster without prior scheduling and qualification through Sherwin Shooting Sports staff.
18. ALL 5.56 and 7.62 rifle ammunition brought into the range is highly scrutinized.
19. All ammunition will be inspected.
20. No steel core or steel case ammunition.
21. A maximum of three shooters per lane is permitted.
22. Open doors to/from the range one at a time.
23. If you experience any issues on the range with firearms or the targeting system, place the firearm on the shelf and notify range staff.
It is incumbent upon all shooters to act responsibly. If you observe an unsafe condition, report it to a range officer immediately.
Remember, eye and ear protection on at all times… open one door at a time…have fun…and be safe!
*Sherwin Shooting Staff reserves the right to deny access to, or remove any individual from the firing range at any time they feel that a person(s) is presenting a danger to the other individuals on the range.